INDEX machines are an ideal platform for Power Skiving due to their high rigidity and excellent damping properties. The special INDEX Power Skiving control cycle makes operation particularly easy. User-guided input masks for work piece, tool, process and correction data make the implementation very efficient.
The INDEX Power Skiving technology is available for the following machines: G220, G320, G420, G520, R200, R300, TNX220 as well as all INDEX multi-spindle automatic lathes.
- External/internal gearings
- Straight/helical gears
- Special profiles
- Module range 0.1 - 4.0 mm (0.004-0.16 inch), smaller/larger on request
- Gear quality up to IT7 (equals AGMA 2000: 10, AGMA 2015: 7)
- Hollow gears with minimum inner diameters of 20 mm (0.8 inch)
- Conical and cylindrical tools
- Profile and flank corrections for left and right flanks separately
- Complete machining in one clamping
- Factor 10 faster than gear shaping
- Shortest run-out paths