The all-rounder in universal turning.
The TNA400 universal turning machine ensures powerful cutting and comprehensive machining options.
- Rigid mineral cast bed in 45° block design for high accuracy
- Work spindle A8 with belt drive for high torques
- Spindle clearance dia. 80 mm, chuck up to dia. 315 mm
- Generously dimensioned bed guides
- Radial turret for 12 tools with VDI 30 mounting and W-serration for high process reliability or disk-type turret for 12 tools with VDI 40 mounting
- Orthogonal, linear Y-axis for high accuracy
TNA400 in focus
Structured machine design
The TRAUB TNA400 stands for consistent further development of proven production solutions from TRAUB. Individually equipped, this new flexible universal lathe takes its place both in tooling and prototyping, but also in medium and large series production. Decades of know-how is reflected in numerous design details, such as in a pocket in the panel above the main spindle which
ensures collision-free use of long boring bars.
Ergonomic operating concept
The generously dimensioned work area ensures best accessibility for setup of the TRAUB TNA400. Main spindle and tool turret can be accessed easily allowing fast and flexible setup and changeover. The sophisticated work area concept with steep-sloping and smooth covers provides for the ideal chip flow and prevents chip nests.
- Fast setup
- Excellent access to thework area
- Good chip flow
Control TRAUB TX8i-s
The iXpanel operating concept provides access to networked production. With iXpanel, your staff always has all relevant information for efficient production right at the universal turning machine TNA400. iXpanel is already included in the standard and can be individually extended. You can use iXpanel as you want it for your business organization – that’s Industry 4.0 tailored to your needs.