Career with the INDEX Group
Brilliant OPPORTUNITIES at one of the world's leading companies in the machine tool industry
Many years of experience and the highest level of innovation form the basis of the success of the INDEX Group. In order to ensure quality, reliability and technical leadership in existing and new business fields on a global scale, the know-how and commitment of each and every one of the more than 2200 employees worldwide are essential.
We constantly invest in the advancement of our employees, the training of qualified junior staff and the expansion of our competencies. Characterized by respect, tolerance and openness, we see ourselves as an attractive employer who regards fairness and equal opportunities as a matter of course.
We offer you the opportunity to work on tomorrow's innovations in a dynamic environment. In addition to individual induction programs, we offer you a variety of development opportunities and a broad range of tasks with responsible challenges. We cultivate an open and cooperative management style in a family atmosphere and welcome personal contact with each other. Flexible working time models make it possible to adapt your professional life to your individual needs and thus create a balanced relationship between work and private life. The independence of the INDEX Group is ensured by a foundation which also supports charitable projects in the region.
Take an active part in shaping your and our future.
Your entry opportunities
Further benefits for you at INDEX:
- Individual qualification measures and personnel development programs
- Regional working & good transport connections
- Attractive remuneration
- Company health insurance fund with attractive conditions, fringe benefits and individual advice directly on site
- Bonus model & anniversary awards
- Company restaurant
- Discounts with various partners
- Co-financing of your retirement provision
Additional benefits for trainees and students:
- VVS education subscription
- VVS student subscription
- Work clothes with personal protective equipment
- Working and learning materials for in-company training